Durham AWWTF SRF Prill Dryer and Ventilation Upgrade Project No. 6941
- Opens 4/27/2020
- Closes 5/14/2020
- Status Closed
Sealed Bids for construction of the Durham AWWTF SRF Prill Dryer and Ventilation Upgrade Project No. 6941 (Project), must be submitted to Michelle Mann, Program Support Specialist, electronically through Clean Water Services’ (Owner), Procurement Portal at https://cleanwaterservices.bonfirehub.com/projects/view/26615
(Portal), and will be accepted until 2:00 p.m., local time, on May 14, 2020
. Any Bids received after the specified time will not be considered. First-Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Forms must be electronically submitted to the Portal at or before 4:00 p.m. local time on the same day (Deadline). If Bidder fails to submit a disclosure form with the information required by the stated Deadline, the Bid will be deemed nonresponsive and will not be considered.
Bids will be opened at Owner’s Office and read aloud by telephone conference at 2:00 p.m. local time on May 14, 2020. Bidders can attend the opening by calling the telephone conference number (503) 681-4499.
Contractor shall complete the work as specified or indicated in Owner’s Contract Documents for the Project.
The work under this Contract will consist of, but is not limited to furnishing all labor, materials and equipment necessary to do the following (collectively, the Work):
1. Remove existing prill dryer equipment, including dryer, electric heater skid, supply and exhaust fans, dust collection cyclone, and ducting.
2. Install new prill dryer equipment furnished by Owner, including dryer, natural gas fired heater skid, supply and exhaust fans, and dust collection cyclone. Provide new ducting.
3. Remove existing prill dewatering screen and install new Owner furnished prill dewatering screen. Provide a new dedicated drain line and drain ventilation piping for the prill dewatering screen.
4. Remove, replace, and relocate the existing odor control fan and modify connecting ductwork.
5. Remove and replace the existing building sump pumps, control panel and piping.
6. Modify and repair the existing building lower level floor drains and drain piping.
7. Remove and dispose of all accumulated material from the basement level of the building.
8. Upgrade the building HVAC system including: a new building make-up air unit and exhaust fan, a gravity relief vent, and ducting modifications.
9. Modify existing building natural gas supply to the new dryer heater and make-up air unit.
10. Install four Owner furnished electrical variable frequency drives.
11. Furnish and install all instrumentation and control devices, associated conduits, conductors, and other appurtenances necessary to complete the Work and to provide a complete and functional system constructed in accordance with the Contract Documents.
The Site of the Work is the Durham Advanced Wastewater Treatment Facility, located at 16580 SW 85th Avenue, Tigard, Oregon 97224 (Site).
The Work is a public works project subject to ORS 279C.800 to 279C.870.
The estimated construction cost of the Work is $475,000.
TO OBTAIN BIDDING DOCUMENTS, BID HOLDERS LIST AND TO OBTAIN BID RESULTS: Bidders may download an electronic copy of the Bidding Documents from Owner’s Portal under the Project name. You will need to create a vendor account before you can download the Bidding Documents (see Bonfire’s site or https://support.gobonfire.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011135513-Vendor-Registration
). There is no cost to register. A prospective Bidder’s information will be accumulated, and Bidder’s email will be used to send notifications when Owner posts a new document or changes information related to this solicitation, including bid results. Prospective Bidders are responsible for obtaining any Addenda from the Portal. Prospective Bidders may subscribe to the Portal’s RSS feed at https://cleanwaterservices.bonfirehub.ca/opportunities/rss
. If problems are experienced downloading the Bidding Documents, please contact Michelle Mann at 503.547.8035 or email@example.com
Each Bid must be submitted on the prescribed Bid Form and accompanied by an electronic copy of the paper original Bid security required in the Instructions to Bidders. Bidders must deliver the original of the Bid security to Owner’s office at 2550 SW Hillsboro Highway, Hillsboro, OR 97123 within five business days of the Deadline or Owner may declare the Bid nonresponsive.
The Successful Bidder will be required to furnish the additional bond(s) and insurance prescribed in the Bidding Documents.
Prior to submission of its Bid, Bidder shall be registered with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board.
Bidders shall be qualified in accordance with the applicable parts of ORS 279C in order to submit a Bid for public work in Oregon. The Work does not involve asbestos, so Bidders are not required to be licensed with the Department of Environmental Quality pursuant to ORS 468A.710.
Questions regarding Bidding Documents should be directed to Owner by submitting them through the Portal using the Opportunity Q&A on the Messages Tab.
To fulfill other administrative issues and address technical issues, contact the Engineer: Christopher Wassam, P.E., (503) 345-4594, Christopher.Wassam@harrisgroup.com
.Prospective Bidders are encouraged to attend a prebid telephone conference by calling (503) 681-4499 at 10:00 a.m. on April 30, 2020.
Site visits can be scheduled with Owner as set forth in the Instructions to Bidders.
Owner’s right is reserved to reject all Bids or any Bid not conforming to the intent and purpose of the Bidding Documents.